For use in healthy pregnant gilts and sows to aid in the prevention of neonatal pig diarrhoea caused by Escherichia coli expressing pili types K88, K99, 987P and enterotoxaemia caused by Clostridium prefrigens type C.
Reg. No. G2648 Act 36/1947
Namibia Reg. No. V07/24.5/748
CLOSTRIDIUM PERFRINGENS TYPE C TOXOID – ESCHERICHIA COLI BACTERIN
For use in healthy pregnant gilts and sows to aid in the prevention of neonatal pig diarrhoea caused by E. coli expressing pili types K88, K99, 987P and Type 1 and enterotoxaemia caused by Cl. perfringens Type C.
- Store between 2°C – 7°C.
- Do not freeze.
Each 2 ml dose contains 1 500 MLD Cl. perfringens Type C toxoid, 2,0 mg E. coli 987P, 2,0 mg
E. coli Type 1, 2,0 mg E. coli K88, and 2,6 mg E. coli K99.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days of slaughter.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and pets.
- Do not administer intramuscularly.
- Transient local reactions may be observed at the injection site.
- If allergic response occurs, administer adrenaline or its equivalent.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- Administer using normal aseptic technique.
- Use entire contents when first opened.
Directions for Use: Use only as directed
Shake well before use.
When administering for the first time, two doses are required:
First dose: 2 ml subcutaneously 6-7 weeks prior to farrowing.
Second dose: 2 ml subcutaneously 3-4 weeks following first dose.
Subsequent farrowings: A single 2 ml dose should be administered 2-3 weeks prior to each subsequent farrowing.
Vaccine with Aluminium Hydroxide adjuvant.
50 dose (100 ml) vials.
Intervet South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Co. Reg. No. 1991/006580/07
20 Spartan Road,
Tel: +27 (0) 861 838 838