Social Media Repository – AFYA World Rabies #ForThemForUs.
September is Rabies Awareness Month! Help raise awareness and drive vaccination at your practice. Below find social media content which can be shared on your social media pages, the images can be downloaded for your practice. Contact your MSD Animal Health representative should you need more information on Nobivac® Rabies, your support of Nobivac® helps us in our mission to eradicate dog-mediated rabies by 2030. Visit www.afya.org for more on how MSD Animal Health is helping to fight Rabies.
HOW TO USE:
Social Media Content Calendar
- Download content calendar HERE
- Download corresponding images and videos below
- Open Facebook – create post
- Copy & paste the wording from the content calendar into your post, upload the relevant picture or video.
- Click post
Voila, post done!
AFYA World Rabies Day Content.
Image: Rabies Deaths: Zero by 30 is a global goal
Image: Rabies Kills 59 000 people each year
Image: 70% of dogs must be vaccinated
Image: Rabies is also 100 % preventable through vaccination
Image: Rabies one of the deadliest global diseases
Image: 5 Million Nobivac® Rabies vaccine doses donated
Video: Afya for a World Free of Rabies | The Afya Program
- For ease of reference, create a folder for each month’s posts.
- Spell check. Spell check. Spell check.
- Ask people to like your Facebook page for updates.
- Made a mistake? Go back and edit your post.