A wipe and spray-on fly repellent for protection against house and stable flies that also kills ticks and mosquitoes for horses and dogs.
Reg. No. G3328 (Act 36/1947)
Namibia Reg. No. V03/18.3.3/253 [NS0]
A wipe and spray-on fly repellent for protection against house and stable flies that also kills ticks and mosquitoes, for horses and dogs.
Cypermethrin 0,250 % m/v
Piperonyl butoxide 1,250 % m/v
Natural plant oils 0,025 % m/v
Lanolin 1,000 % m/v
Store in a cool, dry place below 30 °C.
- HANDLE WITH CARE.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- Avoid inhaling spray mist.
- Prevent contamination of food, food utensils, grazing or drinking water, rivers, drains, etc.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE – USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Shake well before application.
It is good sanitary practice to wear rubber or plastic gloves during application.
Quadrepel® may be applied with a trigger spray or as a wipe-on with a sponge/soft cloth.
Brush the animal’s coat to remove excess dirt and dust. Shake container well and dampen a sponge/soft cloth with Quadrepel®. Rub over horse’s hair with special attention to legs, shoulders, shanks, neck and facial area, avoiding the eyes. Dab, smear or paint lightly onto dog’s ears and other areas where protection is required. Repeat as necessary.
Brush the animal’s coat to remove excess dirt and dust. Shake container well and apply spray to horse’s coat with special attention to legs, shoulders, shanks and neck. Shake container well and apply spray to dog’s ears and other areas where protection is required. Do not spray mist around the animal’s head and eyes. Dampen a soft cloth and wipe the head avoiding eyes. Repeat as necessary.
Note: When used as a spray, Quadrepel® may cause a sneezing reaction in people applying the product.
- For treatment of ticks, Quadrepel® can be used as a spot treatment spray or be applied as described above for total body protection.
- For protection of horses from mosquitoes, apply a total body treatment daily as recommended.
- Horses can be ridden or worked immediately following application.
- Wash hands after application.
Plastic containers available in pack sizes of 1 ℓ and 5 ℓ.
Intervet SA (Pty) Ltd.
20 Spartan Road, Spartan
Tel: +27 (0) 11 923 9300
DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THIS PACKAGE INSERT
24 March 2014