A medicated shampoo for use on dogs as an aid in the management of skin disorders associated with bacterial and fungal infections (e.g. Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E. coli and Malassezia pachydermatis).
FOR EXTERNAL ANIMAL USE ONLY
Antibacterial and Antifungal Shampoo
Reg. No. G4097 (Act 36/1947)
Namibia Reg. No. V04/13.1/247 [NS0]
For use on dogs and cats as an aid in the management of skin disorders associated with bacterial and fungal infections (e.g. Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E. coli and Malassezia pachydermatis).
Quaternary Ammonium Compound Blend 65,0 g/ℓ
Polyguanylguanidine 50,0 g/ℓ
Store at or below 25 °C.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact with eyes occur, rinse thoroughly with water.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE – USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Shake well before use.
- Wet the coat of the dog or cat thoroughly with warm water. Apply sufficient Pyostat NF preparation to form a rich lather. Rinse.
- Re-apply immediately and massage into the coat. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Use Pyostat NF 2 to 3 times a week or as prescribed by the veterinarian.
Intervet South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
20 Spartan Road, Spartan
Tel: +27 (0) 11 923 9300