A medicated shampoo for use on dogs as an aid in the management of skin disorders associated with bacterial and fungal infections (e.g. Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E. coli and Malassezia pachydermatis).
Reg. No. G3373 Act 36/1947
Namibia reg. No. V04/13.1/247
FOR EXTERNAL ANIMAL USE ONLY
Class: Dermatological Preparation
For use on dogs as an aid in the management of skin disorders associated with bacterial and fungal infection (e.g. Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp., Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli and Malassezia pachydermatis)
Store at room temperature below 25 °C
Quaternary Ammonium Compound Blend 6,5 g/l
Polyguanylguanidine 50,0 g/l
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Wet coat of the dog thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply sufficient PYOSTAT preparation to form a rich lather.
- Reapply immediately and massage into the coat.
- Leave on for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Use PYOSTAT two to three times a week or as prescribed by the veterinarian.
Intervet South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Reg. No. 1991/006580/07
Private Bag X 2026
Tel: (011) 923 9300 Fax: (011) 392 3158