A roundworm remedy for pigs and cattle as well as a roundworm and milk tapeworm remedy for sheep and goats.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Reg. No. G0169 (Act 36/1947)
Namibia Reg. No. V05/18.1.1/452 NS0
Panacur® 4% is a roundworm remedy for pigs and cattle as well as a roundworm and milk tapeworm remedy for sheep and goats.
Targets: nodular worm, brown stomach worm and wireworm.
Contains: Fenbendazole 4,0 % m/m
Store in a cool place.
- Withdrawal period: Do not slaughter animals for human consumption within 7 days of last treatment.
- Do not mix with any unspecified substance.
- Sheep must be inoculated against pulpy kidney (enterotoxaemia).
- Dispose of empty containers according to local waste disposal regulations and do not reuse for any other purpose.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE – USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
The Panacur® 4% powder is incorporated directly into the feed at the recommended dosage rate as per the dosage instructions.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Cattle, Pigs, Sheep and Goats – Roundworm
5 mg active ingredient/kg body mass i.e. 1,25 g Panacur® 4% powder/10 kg body mass.
Sheep and Goats – Milk tapeworm
10 mg active ingredient/kg body mass i.e. 2,50 g Panacur® 4% powder/10 kg body mass.
Panacur® 4% can be safely used in animals before and after mating, pregnant animals, young, old and debilitated animals.
Panacur® 4% kills worm eggs present in the animal at dosing.
Pigs: 5 mg/kg body mass
Cattle: 5 mg/kg body mass
Sheep and goats: 5 mg/kg body mass
* Controls (³ 90 % effective)
* Except resistant strains
Sheep and goats: 10 mg/kg body mass
CLASS 1: 100 % effective in at least 80 % of the treated flock.
The list contains the more important endoparasite species. This anthelmintic may also be effective against other species. For more information consult your veterinarian.
1 kg powder packed in a white plastic container with a white cap.
Intervet South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
20 Spartan Road,Spartan
Tel: +27 (0) 11 923 9300
Fax: +27 (0) 11 392 3158
Burchem Research (Pty) Ltd.
54 Electron Rd
DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THIS PACKAGE INSERT
28 March 2000