A modified live vaccine for the immunisation of cats against panleukopaenia, rhinotracheitis and calici viruses.
Reg. No. G3880 Act 36/1947
Namibia Reg. No. V04/24.2/907 NS2
This vaccine may only be used by or under the supervision of persons registered in terms of or authorised in terms of section 23 (1) (c) of the Veterinary and Para-Veterinary Professions Act, 1982 (Act No. 19 of 1982).
A modified live vaccine for the immunisation of cats against feline panleukopaenia, rhinotracheitis and calici viruses.
Modified live vaccine containing feline panleukopaenia, rhinotracheitis and calici viruses.
- Store between 2 °C and 8 °C.
- Do not freeze.
- DO NOT VACCINATE PREGNANT CATS.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitised cats.
- In the case of accidental human exposure, contact your physician.
- Dispose of any unused vaccine as well as all empty vaccine containers and vaccination equipment according to local waste disposal regulations.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Although this vaccine has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilised needles and syringes.
- Do not Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP mix with other vaccines.
- Wash and disinfect hands after vaccination.
- In cats, fibrosarcomas may develop at the injection site.
- Anaphylactic or hypersensitivity reactions may occur.
Adrenalin, corticosteroids and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE – USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Shake well until dissolved.
- For vaccination of cats only
- Transfer the contents of the sterile diluent vial to the Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP vial aseptically.
- Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
- Inject 1 dose (1 mℓ) of rehydrated vaccine subcutaneously or intramuscularly at 9 weeks of age or older and repeat with a second dose 3 – 4 weeks later.
- Cats vaccinated for the first time at 12 weeks of age or older require 2 doses 3-4 weeks apart.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
25 x 1 dose (1 mℓ) vials with sterile diluent.
Intervet South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
20 Spartan Road, Spartan
Tel: +27 (0) 11 923 9300
Fax: +27 (0) 11 392 3158
21401 West Center Road, Elkhorn
DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THIS PACKAGE INSERT
06 October 2010