NOBIVAC® CANINE 1-PV
Reg. No. G3894 (Act 36/1947)
Namibia Reg. No. V04/24.1/906 NS2
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Only for use by or under the supervision of persons registered in terms of or authorized in terms of section 23 (1) (c) of the Veterinary and Para-veterinary Professions Act, 1982 (Act no. 19 of 1982).
A modified live vaccine for the immunisation of healthy dogs against canine parvovirus.
Modified live vaccine containing canine parvovirus type 2b strain.
Maximum moisture content at release: ≤ 5.5 %
- Store between 2 ºC en 7 ºC.
- Do not freeze.
- Protect from light.
- DO NOT VACCINATE PREGNANT BITCHES.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitised dogs.
- Dispose of any unused vaccine as well as all empty vaccine containers and vaccination equipment according to local waste disposal regulations.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this vaccine has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilised needles and syringes.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Anaphylactic or hypersensitivity reactions may occur.
Antidote: Adrenaline, corticosteroids and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE – USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- Inject 1 mℓ Nobivac® Canine 1-Pv subcutaneously or intramuscularly at 6 weeks of age or older.
- Repeat dose at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age.
- A minimum of two 1 mℓ doses are required for primary immunisation.
- Although duration of immunity is at least 4 years for parvovirus, annual revaccination with one dose might be considered necessary if the individual risk profile or immune status so determines.
25 x 1 dose (1 mℓ) vials per poly vinyl chloride (pvc) tray.
5 x 10 dose (10 mℓ) vials per poly vinyl chloride (pvc) tray.
Carton must be sold as a unit. Do not break seal or open before sale.
Intervet South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
20 Spartan Road, Spartan,
Tel: +27 (0) 11 923 9300
Fax: +27 (0) 11 392 3158
21401 West Center Road, Elkhorn
DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THIS PACKAGE INSERT
10 December 2014