A modified live and killed virus vaccine for the immunisation of healthy dogs against canine distemper, adenovirus type-2, infectious canine hepatitis, parainfluenza, parvovirus and coronavirus.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
NOBIVAC® CANINE 1 -DAPPVL2 + CV
Reg. No. G3893 (Act 36/1947)
Namibia Reg. No. V07/24.1/902 [NS2]
This vaccine may only be used by or under the supervision of persons registered in terms of or authorised in terms of section 23 (1) (c) of the Veterinary and Para-veterinary Professions Act, 1982 (Act No. 19 of 1982).
A modified live vaccine for the immunisation of healthy dogs against canine distemper virus, adenovirus type 2, infectious canine hepatitis, parainfluenza, parvovirus, leptospirosis and corona virus.
Each 1 mℓ contains:
Modified live vaccine containing canine distemper virus, adenovirus type 2, parainfluenza virus, parvovirus type 2b strain, killed feline enteric corona virus and inactivated Leptospira (L. canicola and L. icterohaemorrhagiae) bacterin.
Maximum moisture content at release: ≤ 5,5 %
This product contains gentamicin and thimerosal as preservative.
- Store between 2 °C and 8 °C.
- Do not freeze.
- Protect from light.
Antidote: Adrenaline, corticosteroids and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE – USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- Shake theCv diluent vial and transfer its contents to the Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPvL2 vial aseptically.
- Mix gently until dissolved.
- Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
- Inject subcutaneously or intramuscularly at 6 weeks of age or older.
- Repeat dosage at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks old.
- A minimum of two 1 mℓ doses are required for primary immunisation.
- Although duration of immunity is at least 4 years for distemper, adenovirus (CAV1 and CAV2) and parvovirus, annual revaccination with 1 dose might be considered necessary if the individual risk profile or immune status so determines.
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended for remaining indications.
25 x 1 dose (1 mℓ) vials with sterile diluent per polyvinyl chloride (PVC) tray.
5 x 10 dose (10 mℓ) vials with sterile diluent per polyvinyl chloride (PVC) tray.
Carton must be sold as a unit. Do not break seal or open before sale.
Intervet South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
20 Spartan Road, Spartan
Tel. +27 (0) 11 923 9300
DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THIS PACKAGE INSERT
14 December 2010