Roundworm and liver fluke remedy for cattle, sheep and goats. Controls adult and immature stages of conical fluke (Paramphistomum spp.) in cattle, sheep and goats.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Reg. No. G3563 (Act 36/1947)
Namibia Reg. No. V05/18.1.18/46 NS0
Roundworm and liver fluke remedy for cattle, sheep and goats.
Controls adult and immature stages of conical fluke (Paramphistomum spp.) in cattle, sheep and goats.
Targets: wireworm, brown stomach worm, bankrupt worm, cattle bankrupt worm, long-necked bankrupt worm, large-mouthed bowel worm, hookworm, nodular worm, lungworm
Contains: Levamisole Hydrochloride 2,5 % m/v
Oxyclozanide 3,4 % m/v
3+4* Imidathiazole + Salicylanilide
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Withdrawal period: Do not slaughter animals for human consumption within 7 days of last treatment.
- No worm remedy, not even Nem-A-Fluke®, should be dosed to sheep and goats that have not been immunised against pulpy kidney (enterotoxemia).
- In a small percentage of high-producing dairy cows the following transient reactions may be noted: diarrhoea, salivation and swelling of the head.
- In case of poisoning call a doctor and make this label available to him.
- Dispose of any empty containers as per local waste disposal regulations and do not reuse for any other purpose.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE – USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Shake well before use.
Cattle: 15 mℓ/50 kg live mass
Sheep and goats: 3 mℓ/10 kg live mass
Cattle, sheep and goats for treatment of conical fluke (Paramphistomum spp.): 3 mℓ/10kg live mass followed by a second identical dose 72 hours later.
SHEEP AND GOATS
Nem-A-Fluke® may be dosed to all cattle, sheep and goats without any pre-dosing, starving or change of diet.
* Controls (≥90 % effective)
** Aids in the control of (60 to 89 % effective)
Controls both adult liver fluke (Fasciola hepatica) and adult giant liver fluke (Fasciola gigantica) in cattle, sheep and goats.
Controls immature and adult conical fluke (Paramphistomum spp.) in cattle, sheep and goats.
1 ℓ, 5 ℓ and 10 ℓ plastic bottles.
Intervet South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
20 Spartan Road, Spartan,
Tel: +27 (0) 11 923 9300
Fax: +27 (0) 11 392 3158
14 Field Street
DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THIS PACKAGE INSERT
13 April 2005