A remedy against roundworms, milk tapeworm and liver fluke in cattle, sheep and goats.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Reg. No. G3201 (Act 36/1947)
Namibia Reg. No. V03/18.1.1/678 NS0
A remedy against roundworms, milk tapeworm in cattle, sheep and goats as well as liver fluke in cattle, sheep and goats.
Contains: Ricobendazole (Albendazole sulphoxide) 10 % m/v
- Store at room temperature 25 ºC.
- Protect from light.
- Withdrawal period:
- Meat: 8 days (sheep & goats), 21 days (cattle)
- Milk: Do not use for human consumption within 72 hours of administration.
- Do not administer to pregnant cows/ewes during the first stage of pregnancy or during the first month after mating.
- Dispose of diluted mixture as well as all empty containers according to local waste disposal regulations and do not reuse for any other purpose.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- It is recommended that all animals be vaccinated against pulpy kidney (enterotoxemia) before any worm remedy is dosed.
- Care should be taken that the correct dose of the remedy is provided to each animal.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE – USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Shake well before use.
- Administer by oral route as a drench.
- Note: For sheep & goat administration – Gardal 10% must be diluted before administration – 1 part Gardal 10% diluted with 3 parts clean water (e.g. 1 ℓ Gardal 10% diluted with 3 ℓ clean water).
- Diluted product may not be stored for future use. Use all diluted product or discard as per local waste disposal regulations.
- For cattle administration Gardal 10% must be used undiluted.
Roundworms & milk tapeworm
Cattle: 1,5 mℓ undiluted Gardal 10%/20 kg (7,50 mg/kg body mass)
Sheep & Goats: 1,5 mℓ diluted Gardal 10%/10 kg (3,75 mg/kg body mass)
Sheep & Goats: 2,0 mℓ diluted Gardal 10%/10 kg (5,0 mg/kg body mass)
DOSAGE RATE TABLE
EFFICACY IN CATTLE, SHEEP & GOATS
Definition: * Controls (≥90% effective)
** Aids in control (60 to 85% effective)
200 mℓ, 1 ℓ as well as 2,5 ℓ, 5 ℓ and 10 ℓ plastic bottles
Intervet South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
20 Spartan Road,Spartan
Tel: +27 (0) 11 923 9300
Fax: +27 (0) 11 392 3158
Burchem Research (Pty) Ltd.
54 Electron Avenue
DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THIS PACKAGE INSERT
6 June 2013