Ready to use pour-on for the control of ticks, flies and lice for catlle.
Controls Karoo Paralysis, bont and red legged ticks in sheep and goats.
FOR EXTERNAL ANIMAL USE ONLY
Reg. No. G2815 (Act 36/1947)
Namibia Reg No. V01/18.3.3/663 NS0
Ready to use pour-on for cattle, sheep and goats.
- Residual action
- Non-systemic action
- Controls ticks
- Controls Stable Flies, Horn Flies, Cattle Louse Flies and Nuisance Flies e.g. House Flies
- Kills lice (biting and sucking)
- Protects against Blackflies
- Easy application along backline
Sheep & Goats
- Controls Karoo Paralysis, Bont-legged and Red-legged ticks
Contains: Deltamethrin 0,50 % m/v
Piperonyl Butoxide 2,0 % m/v
Store in a cool place.
- Withdrawal period: No withdrawal period for meat and milk.
- DO NOT USE ON CALVES/LAMBS UNDER 1 MONTH OF AGE.
- Store away from food and feed.
- Pyrethroid pour-on’s may cause irritation. It is suggested that a group of 10 animals be treated first and observed for an hour before treating the rest of the herd.
- Do not contaminate ponds, rivers and other water sources.
- Dispose of empty containers as per local waste disposal regulations and do not reuse for any other purpose.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
Avoid contact with product.
Tightly reseal the container if all the contents have not been used.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE – USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Shake well before use.
Ticks, Flies and Lice:
Dose: 1 mℓ/10 kg.
Apply along the backline, from the shoulder to the root of the tail using a measuring dispenser.
In case of heavy brown ear or blue tick challenge, apply Delete® from the base of the skull to the root of the tail.
Treat at regular intervals according to tick challenge. The longer the product is regularly applied, the more the tick population is reduced. It will then become possible to apply at intervals greater than 7 days.
For Blackfly (Simulium) apply also to ears and underline. Repeat as required according to challenge.
For control of Nuisance Flies and Stable Flies, use 2 to 3 treatments at weekly intervals. Thereafter use according to challenge.
SHEEP AND GOATS
Environmental conditions and parasite challenge can influence treatment intervals.
Dosage for optimal residual action = 1 mℓ/ 5 kg.
Karoo Paralysis Ticks
Divide the full dose per animal into 4 equal parts. Apply one part onto each axillae and groin region, whilst the animal is turned over in a sitting position.
Treat at regular intervals according to tick challenge.
Bont-legged and Red-legged ticks
The dosage should be divided into 3 equal parts and applied to the axillae, groin and anogenital regions.
Treat sheep at regular intervals of approximately 3 to 4 weeks or as necessary, according to tick challenge.
How to use the applicator
Remove the cap of the calibrated chamber.
Without removing the remaining cap, squeeze the container until the correct dosage volume is present in the calibrated chamber, and apply as prescribed.
Delete® is packed in 200 mℓ, 500 mℓ, 1 ℓ, 5 ℓ and 20 ℓ plastic bottles.
Intervet South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
20 Spartan Road, Spartan
Tel: +27 (0) 11 923 9300
Fax: +27 (0) 11 392 3158
Burchem Research (Pty) Ltd.
54 Electron Avenue
DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THIS PACKAGE INSERT
08 December 2003