Reg. No. G3153 Act 36/1947
Namibia Reg No. N-SR 1120
Controls ticks and lice.
Amitraz 12,5 % m/v
• Do not use on Chihuahuas.
• Do not use on dogs suffering from heat stress.
• Do not use on cats.
• May be used on pregnant and lactating bitches.
• Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
• Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
• For use on dogs only.
• Wear rubber gloves when diluting and using the dipwash.
• Avoid contact with dip and wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and hot water after accidental contamination.
• Protect product from extreme heat and cold and from dampness.
• Tightly reseal the container if all the contents have not been used.
• Destroy empty containers in a safe manner.
• Discard any unused mix in a safe manner.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
FOR EXTERNAL USE ON DOGS ONLY
Takti®c Dip for Dogs should not be mixed with any other dip.
This dipwash must be freshly prepared prior to use.
Mix the required volume of Taktic® Dip for Dogs with the specified volume of lukewarm water in a plastic bucket.
Taktic® Dip For Dogs Water (lukewarm)
Ticks and lice 10 mℓ 10 litres
Ticks and Lice :Repeat treatment as necessary
Store in a cool, dry place below 25 °C.
100 mℓ bottles
Intervet S.A. (Pty) Ltd
Co. Reg. No. 1991/006580/07