Reg. No. G 3328 Act 36/1947
Namibia Reg No. V03/18.3/253
A wipe and spray-on fly repellent for protection against house and stable flies that also kills ticks and mosquitoes, for horses and dogs.
Store in a cool place below 30 ºC.
Cypermethrin: 0,250 % m/v
Piperonyl butoxide: 1,250 % m/v
Natural plant oils: 0,025 % m/v
Lanolin: 1,000 % m/v
- HANDLE WITH CARE.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- Avoid breathing of spray mist.
- Prevent contamination of food, food utensils, grazing, drinking water, rivers, drains, etc.
Directions for Use
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
It is good sanitary practice to wear rubber or plastic gloves during application.
- SHAKE BEFORE APPLICATION
- This product may be applied with a trigger spray or as a wipe-on with a sponge/soft cloth.
- Wipe-on use
Brush animal's coat to remove excess dirt and dust. Shake container well and dampen a sponge or soft cloth with QUADREPEL. Rub over horse's hair with special attention to legs, shoulders, shanks, neck and facial area, avoiding the eyes. Dab, smear or paint lightly onto dog's ears and other areas where protection is required. Repeat as necessary.
- Spray-on use
Brush animal's coat to remove excess dirt and dust. Shake container well and apply spray to horse's coat with special attention to legs, shoulders, shanks and neck. Shake container well and apply spray to dog's ears and other areas where protection is required. Do not spray mist around the head and eyes. Dampen a soft cloth and wipe head avoiding eyes. Repeat as necessary. Note: When used as a spray this may cause a sneezing reaction in people applying the product.
- For treatment of ticks QUADREPEL can be used as a spot treatment spray or be applied as described above for total body protection.
- For protection of horses from mosquitoes, apply a total body treatment daily as recommended.
- Horses can be ridden or worked immediately following application.
Wash hands after application.
1 litre with spray nozzle.
Intervet SA (Pty) Ltd
Reg. No. 1991/006850/07