FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
NEM-A-RID® 3,75 %
Reg. No. G3548 (Act 36/1947)
Namibia Reg No. V05/18.1.8/789 NS0
Roundworm and liver fluke remedy for cattle, sheep and goats as well as a nasal worm remedy for sheep and goats.
Targets: wireworm, brown stomach worm, bankrupt worm, cattle bankrupt worm, long-necked bankrupt worm, large-mouthed bowel worm, hookworm, nodular worm, lungworm, liver fluke, giant liver fluke
Contains: Levamisole Hydrochloride 3,75 % m/v
Rafoxanide 3,75 % m/v
* Imidazothiazole + Salicylanilide
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Withdrawal period: Do not slaughter animals for human consumption within 28 days of dosing.
- Do not dose lactating animals whose milk or milk products are intended for human consumption.
- No worm remedy, not even Nem-A-Rid® 3,75% should be dosed to sheep and goats that have not been immunised against pulpy kidney (enterotoxaemia).
- Care must be taken in calculating the correct dosage rate as overdose may lead to toxicity.
- Always ensure that all drenching procedures are carefully carried out. Care should be exercised in the dosing and handling of animals.
- Do not treat animals under the age of 6 weeks.
- Do not treat animals more frequently than every 3 weeks.
- In case of poisoning call a doctor and make this label available to him.
- Dispose of any empty containers according to local waste disposal regulations and do not reuse for any other purpose.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
Shake well before use.
Sheep and goats: 2 mℓ/10 kg live mass
Cattle: 10 mℓ/50 kg live mass
CATTLE, SHEEP AND GOATS
|Livemass||Dose||Number of doses per pack|
| || ||200 mℓ||1 ℓ||5 ℓ||10 ℓ|
|10 kg||2 mℓ|| 100||500||2 500||5 000|
|20 kg||4 mℓ||50||250||1 250||2 500|
|30 kg||6 mℓ||33||166||833||1 666|
|40 kg||8 mℓ||25||125||625||1 250|
|50 kg||10 mℓ||20||100||500||1 000|
|100 kg||20 mℓ||10||50||250||500|
|Worm species||Sheep and Goats||Cattle|
|Brown stomach worm||**||*|| ||*|
|Bankrupt worm||*||*|| || |
|Cattle bankrupt worm|| || ||*||*|
|Long-necked bankrupt worm||*||*|| || |
|Large-mouthed bowel worm||*||*|| || |
|Hookworm||*||*|| || |
|Lungworm||**||**|| || |
|Liver fluke||6 weeks **||*|| ||*|
|Giant liver fluke||8 weeks *||*|| ||*|
* Controls (> 90 % effective)
** Aids in the control of (60 to 89 % effective)
SHEEP AND GOATS
Nasal worm (Oestrus ovis) – Controls (> 90 % effective) all larval stages.
The list contains the more important endoparasite species. This anthelmintic may also be effective against other species. For more information consult your veterinarian.
200 mℓ, 1 ℓ, 5 ℓ and 10 ℓ plastic bottles.
Intervet South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
20 Spartan Road, Spartan
Tel: +27 (0) 11 923 9300
Fax: +27 (0) 11 392 3158
Burchem Research (Pty) Ltd.
R & M Park
54 Electron Avenue
DATE OF PUBLICATION OF PACKAGE INSERT
14 October 2004