FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Reg. No. G1831 (Act 36/1947)
Namibia Reg. No. V93/18.1.3/519 NS0
Remedy for nasal worm, liver fluke and wireworm in sheep and goats as well as liver fluke and wireworm in cattle.
Contains: Rafoxanide 3,0 % m/v
Store in a cool dry place.
- Withdrawal period: Do not slaughter animals for human consumption within 28 days of dosing.
- Milk from treated animals must not be used for human consumption.
- Do not dose lactating animals whose milk or milk products are intended for human consumption.
- Care must be taken in calculating the correct dosage rate as overdoses may lead to toxicity.
- Always ensure that all drenching procedures are carefully carried out. Care should be exercised in the dosing and handling of animals.
- Dispose of empty containers according to local waste disposal regulations and do not use for any other purpose.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
No worm remedy, not even Nasalcur®, should be dosed to sheep and goats that have not been immunised against pulpy kidney disease (enterotoxaemia).
Do not treat animals more frequently than every 3 weeks.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Shake well before use.
Use as an oral drench.
Sheep and goats - Dose 2,5 mℓ per 10 kg live mass.
Cattle - Dose 12,5 mℓ per 50 kg live mass
Example: Cattle, sheep and goats
NUMBER OF DOSES PER PACK
SHEEP AND GOATS
Giant Liver Fluke
Sheep and goats:
Nasal worm (Oestrus ovis): * Controls all larval stages
* Control (³ 90 % effective)
** Aids in control (60 to 89 % effective)
The list contains the more important endoparasite species. This anthelmintic may also be effective against other species. For more information consult your veterinarian.
200 mℓ, 1 ℓ, 5 ℓ, 10 ℓ Plastic bottles
Intervet South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
20 Spartan Road, Spartan
Tel. +27 (0) 11 923 9300
Fax. +27 (0) 11 392 3158
14 Field Street
DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THIS PACKAGE INSERT
27 September 2000