FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Reg. No. G1831 (Act 36/1947)
Namibia Reg. No. V93/18.1.3/519 NS0
Remedy for nasal worm, liver fluke and wireworm in sheep and goats as well as liver fluke and wireworm in cattle.
Contains: Rafoxanide 3,0 % m/v
Keep in a cool place.
- Withdrawal period: Do not slaughter animals for human consumption within 28 days of dosing.
- Milk from treated animals must not be used for human consumption.
- Do not dose lactating animals whose milk or milk products are intended for human consumption.
- Care must be taken in calculating the correct dosage rate as overdosage may lead to toxicity.
- Always ensure that all drenching procedures are carefully carried out. Care should be exercised in the dosing and handling of animals.
- Dispose of empty containers according to local waste disposal regulations and do not use for any other purpose.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
No worm remedy, not even Nasalcur®, should be dosed to sheep and goats that have not been immunised against Pulpy Kidney (enterotoxaemia).
Do not treat animals more frequently than every 3 weeks with rafoxanide.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Shake well before use.
Use as an oral drench.
Cattle: Dose 12,5 mℓ per 50 kg live mass
Sheep and goats: Dose 2,5 mℓ per 10 kg live mass.
CATTLE, SHEEP AND GOATS
|Livemass||Dose||Number of doses per pack|
| || ||200 mℓ||1 ℓ||5 ℓ||10 ℓ|
|10 kg||2,5 mℓ||80||400||2000||4000|
|20 kg||5 mℓ||40||200||1000||2000|
|30 kg||7,5 mℓ||27||133||666||1333|
|40 kg||10 mℓ||20||100||500||1000|
|50 kg||12,5 mℓ||16||80||400||800|
|100 kg||25 mℓ||8||40||200||400|
|Worm species||Sheep and Goats||Cattle|
|Liver Fluke||6 Weeks **||*|| ||*|
|Giant Liver Fluke||8 Weeks *||*|| ||*|
* Control (≥ 90 % effective)
** Aids in control (60 to 89 % effective)
Sheep and goats
Nasal worm (Oestrus ovis): * Controls all larval stages
The list contains the more important endoparasite species. This anthelmintic may also be effective against other species. For more information consult your veterinarian.
200 mℓ, 1 ℓ, 5 ℓ, 10 ℓ Plastic bottles
Intervet South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
20 Spartan Road, Spartan
Tel. +27 (0) 11 923 9300
Fax. +27 (0) 11 392 3158
14 Field Road