FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Reg. No. G2981 (Act 36/1947)
Treatment of topical infections such as lacerations, abrasions, gaping wounds, dermatitis and footrot in cattle, sheep and swine, caused by or associated with organisms susceptible to oxytetracycline.
Each 200 mℓ contains: Oxytetracycline hydrochloride, 5 g (equivalent to 4,63 g oxytetracycline).
- Store at room temperature at or below 25 °C.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from open flames.
- Keep away from fire and heat.
- Do not administer to animals with known hypersensitivity to tetracyclines.
- Do not inhale.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not turn upside-down while spraying.
- When in use, keep the container away from heat and do not expose to direct sunlight.
- The container is under pressure. Even when the container is empty should it not be damaged or burned.
- Do not scatter container in environment after use. Discard as per local waste disposal regulations.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - USE ONLY AS DIRECTED Shake before use.
Before treatment, thoroughly clean the foot, completely removing necrotic and foreign material, exudates, etc.
After treatment, keep the animal on dry surface for 24 hours.
Dosage and Administration
Spray Engemycin Spray onto the affected area for 1 to 2 seconds, at a distance of 15 to 20 cm, until an even distribution of the dye is obtained.
Repeat the treatment every 12 hours, until complete recovery.
No known side effects.
200 mℓ Aerosol suspension spray can.
Intervet South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
20 Spartan Road, Spartan
Tel: +27 (0) 11 923 9300
Fax: +27 (0) 11 392 3158
DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THIS PACKAGE INSERT
18 May 2002