Reg. No. G2981 (Act 36/1947)
Namibia Reg. No. V02/17.1.2/661
Treatment of topical infections such as lacerations, abrasions, gaping wounds dermatitis and footrot caused by or associated with organisms susceptible to oxytetracycline.
Store at room temperature at 25°C.
Each 200 mℓ contains:
Oxytetracycline hydrochloride, 5 g (equivalent to 4.63 g of oxytetracycline).
- Keep the container away from heat.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Do not administer to animals with known hypersensitivity to tetracyclines.
- The container is under pressure. Do not damage or burn even when empty.
- Keep away from fire.
- Do not inhale.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not turn upside-down while spraying.
- Shake before use.
- Do not scatter container in environment after use. Discard appropriately.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
Directions for Use:
- Use only as directed.
- Before treatment, thoroughly clean the foot, completely removing necrotic and foreign material, exudates, etc.
- After treatment, keep the animal on dry surface for 24 hours.
Dosage and Administration:
Spray the product onto the affected area for 1-2 seconds, at a distance of 15-20cm, until an even distribution of the dye is obtained.
Repeat the treatment every 12 hours, until complete recovery.
No known side effects.
200 mℓ Aerosol suspension spray can.
Intervet South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Co. Reg. No. 1991/006580/07