FOR EXTERNAL ANIMAL USE ONLY
Reg. No. G2837 (Act 36/1947)
Namibia Reg. No. V01/18.3.9/664 NS0
Ready-to-use pour-on for cattle, sheep, goats and game.
- Residual action.
- Non-systemic action.
- Controls ticks.
- Controls stable flies, horn flies, cattle louse flies and nuisance flies e.g. house flies.
- Kills lice (biting and sucking) and mange mites.
- Protects against blackflies.
- Easy application along backline.
Sheep and goats
- Controls Karoo paralysis, bont-legged and red-legged ticks.
- Controls ticks.
Amitraz 2,0 % m/v
Deltamethrin 0,50 % m/v
Piperonyl Butoxide 2,0 % m/v
Store in a cool place, below 25 °C.
- Withdrawal periods:
Meat - 7 days
Milk - Zero days
- Do not use on horses and other equidae species.
- Do not use on calves/lambs under 1 month old.
- Treat strictly according to body weight.
- Signs of salivation and lethargy may occur with overdosage. These signs are transient and will pass with no ill effect.
- Store away from food and feed.
- Synthetic pyrethroid pour-ons may cause irritation. It is suggested that a group of 10 animals be treated first and observed for an hour before treating the rest of the herd.
- Dispose of any empty containers according to local waste disposal regulations and do dot reuse for any other purpose.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- Avoid contact with product.
- Tightly reseal the container if all the contents have not been used.
- Do not use container for any other purpose when empty.
- Do not contaminate ponds, rivers and other water sources.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Shake well before use.
Ticks, Flies and Lice:
Dose = 1 mℓ/10 kg.
- Apply along the backline, from the shoulder to the root of the tail using a measuring dispenser.
- In case of heavy brown ear or blue tick challenge, apply Delete® All from the base of the skull to the root of the tail.
- Treat at regular intervals according to tick challenge. The longer the product is regularly applied, the more the tick population is reduced. It will then become possible to apply at intervals greater than 7 days.
- For Blackfly (Simulium) apply also to ears and underline. Repeat as required according to challenge.
- For population control of nuisance flies and stable flies, use 2 to 3 treatments at weekly intervals. Thereafter use according to challenge.
Sheep and goats
Environmental conditions and parasite challenge can influence treatment intervals.
Dosage for optimal residual action = 1 mℓ/5 kg.
Karoo Paralysis Ticks:
- Divide the full dose per animal into 4 equal parts. Apply 1 part onto each axillae and groin region, whilst the animal is turned over in a sitting position.
- Treat at regular intervals according to tick challenge.
Bont-legged and Red-legged ticks:
- The dosage should be divided into 3 equal parts and applied to the axillae, groin and anogenital regions. Treat sheep at regular intervals of approximately 3 to 4 weeks or as necessary, according to tick challenge.
- For crippled sheep apply 1 mℓ to the affected hoof/fetlock.
Dose = 10 mℓ/100 kg
- Apply along the backline, from the shoulder to the root of the tail by means of a suitable applicator or apply with devices for game.
- Treat weekly for a period of 3 weeks to reduce tick numbers and thereafter use according to tick challenge.
How to use the applicator
Remove the cap of the calibrated chamber.
Without removing the remaining cap, squeeze the container until the correct dosage volume is present in the calibrated chamber, and apply as prescribed.
Delete® All is packed in plastic bottles and is available in 200 mℓ, 500 mℓ, 1 ℓ, 5 ℓ and 20 ℓ.
Intervet South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
20 Spartan Road, Spartan
Tel: +27 (0) 11 923 9300
Fax: +27 (0) 11 392 3158
Nulandis (Pty) Ltd.
14 - 20 Field Street
DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THIS PACKAGE INSERT
06 December 2005