Reg. No. G2815 Act 36/1947
Namibia Reg No. V01/18.3.3/663
Ready to use pour-on for cattle, sheep and goats.
- Residual action
- Non-systemic action
- Controls ticks
- Controls Stable Flies, Horn Flies, Cattle Louse Flies and Nuisance Flies e.g. House Flies
- Kills lice (biting and sucking)
- Protects against Blackflies
- Easy application along backline
Sheep & Goats
- Controls Karoo Paralysis, Bont-legged and Red-legged ticks
Store in a cool place.
Contains: Deltamethrin 0,50 % m/v
Piperonyl Butoxide 2,0 % m/v
- DO NOT USE ON CALVES/LAMBS UNDER 1 MONTH OF AGE.
- Store away from food and feed.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- No withdrawal period for meat and milk.
- Pyrethroid pour-on’s may cause irritation. It is suggested that a group of 10 animals be treated first and observed for an hour before treating the rest of the herd.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- Avoid contact with product.
- Tightly reseal the container if all the contents have not been used.
- Do not use container for any other purpose when empty.
- Dispose of in a safe manner.
- Do not contaminate ponds, rivers and other water sources.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
SHAKE BEFORE USE
CATTLE - Ticks, Flies and Lice:
- Dose: 1 mℓ/10 kg.
- Apply along the backline, from the shoulder to the root of the tail using a measuring dispenser.
- In case of heavy brown ear or blue tick challenge, apply DELETE® from the base of the skull to the root of the tail.
- Treat at regular intervals according to tick challenge. The longer the product is regularly applied, the more the tick population is reduced. It will then become possible to apply at intervals greater than 7 days.
For Blackfly (Simulium) apply also to ears and underline. Repeat as required according to challenge.
- For control of Nuisance Flies and Stable Flies, use two to three treatments at weekly intervals. Thereafter use according to challenge.
SHEEP AND GOATS
- Environmental conditions and parasite challenge can influence treatment intervals.
- Dosage for optimal residual action = 1 mℓ/ 5 kg.
Karoo Paralysis Ticks
Divide the full dose per animal into 4 equal parts. Apply one part onto each axillae and groin region, whilst the animal is turned over in a sitting position.
Treat at regular intervals according to tick challenge.
Bont-legged and Red-legged ticks
The dosage should be divided into 3 equal parts and applied to the axillae, groin and anogenital regions.
Treat sheep at regular intervals of approximately 3-4 weeks or as necessary, according to tick challenge.
How to use the applicator
- Remove the cap of the calibrated chamber.
- Without removing the remaining cap, squeeze the container until the correct dosage volume is present in the calibrated chamber, and apply as prescribed.
Delete® is packed in plastic bottles and is available in 200mℓ, 500mℓ, 1ℓ, 5ℓ and 20ℓ.
Intervet S.A. (Pty) Ltd
Co. Reg. No. 1991/006580/07