Ready to use pour-on for cattle, sheep, goats and game.
FOR EXTERNAL ANIMAL USE ONLY
COOPERS TRIATIX® CATTLE POUR-ON
Reg. No. G4241 (Act 36/1947)
For the control of ticks on cattle and ostriches.
Contains: Amitraz 2,0 % m/v
Store in a cool, dry place, not below 0 °C.
|Cattle||7 days||0 days|
- DO NOT USE ON HORSES.
- DO NOT USE ON CALVES UNDER 1 MONTH.
- Treat strictly according to body weight.
- Signs of salivation and lethargy may occur with an overdose. These signs are transient and will pass with no ill effect.
- Store away from food and feed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- Protect product from extremes of heat and cold and from dampness.
- Avoid contact with pour-on and wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and hot water after accidental contamination.
- Remove and wash contaminated clothing.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during or after applying, before washing hands and face thoroughly.
- Tightly reseal the container if all the contents have not been used.
- Dispose of empty containers according to local waste disposal regulations and NEVER reuse for any other purpose.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE – USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- For external use only.
- Shake before use.
|200 mℓ||Treats: 5 x 400 kg Cattle||20 x 100 kg Ostriches|
|500 mℓ||Treats: 12 x 400 kg Cattle||50 x 100 kg Ostriches|
|1 ℓ||Treats: 25 x 400 kg Cattle||100 x 100 kg Ostriches|
|5 ℓ||Treats: 125 x 400 kg Cattle||500 x 100 kg Ostriches|
|5 ℓ + 1 ℓ||Treats: 150 x 400 kg Cattle||600 x 100 kg Ostriches|
|20 ℓ||Treats: 500 x 400 kg Cattle||2 000 x 100 kg Ostriches|
Controls ticks on cattle and ostriches.
Dose: 1 mℓ/10 kg
Coopers Triatix® Cattle Pour-On is a ready-to-use product and must not be mixed with any other dip, solvent or insecticidal compound.
Apply the required dosage along the backline, from the shoulder to the root of the tail using a measuring dispenser.
In case of heavy brown ear or blue tick challenge, apply Coopers Triatix® Cattle Pour-On from the base of the skull to the root of the tail.
Treat at regular intervals according to tick challenge. The longer the product is regularly applied, the more the tick population is reduced. It will then become possible to apply at intervals greater than 7 days.
Divide the total dose into 3 equal parts. Apply one third to each wing respectively and the remaining one third on the back, at base of the tail.
A clear, colourless solution.
200 mℓ, 500 mℓ, 1 ℓ, 5 ℓ and 5 ℓ + 1 ℓ plastic bottles
20 ℓ plastic drum
Cooper Veterinary Products (Pty) Ltd.
20 Spartan Road
Spartan, 1619, RSA
Tel: +27 (0) 11 923 9300
DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THIS PACKAGE INSERT