FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Reg. No. G3002 (Act 36/1947)
Namibia Reg. No. V02/24.4/689 NS0
Mannheimia (Pasteurella) haemolytica vaccine for cattle. For optimum usage consult your veterinarian.
Cell-free supernatant of Mannheimia (Pasteurella) haemolytica biotype A serotype 1/17 leukotoxin.
- Store in a refrigerator between 2 ˚C and 8 ˚C.
- Do not freeze.
- Protect from light.
- For use in cattle from 3 months of age.
- Dispose of any unused vaccine as well as empty vaccine containers and vaccination equipment according to local waste disposal regulations and do not reuse for any other purpose.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND UNINFORMED PERSONS.
- Although this vaccine has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
The vaccine is recommended for inclusion in a vaccination programme of cattle at processing. Its intended use is to reduce morbidity and mortalities due to Mannheimia (Pasteurella) haemolytica related pneumonia.
The vaccine can be used safely in dairy, extensive beef and stud animals older than 3 months of age.
Use sterile needles and syringes.
Where chemical sterilisation is used for both needles and syringes they must be thoroughly washed in clean water to ensure that the modified live virus component is not destroyed.
Inject 1 mℓ per head subcutaneously using sterile precautions.
Ensure that the vaccine is kept cool and away from direct sunlight while administering.
A booster vaccine is recommended after 10 to 14 days for an optimal immune response.
1 mℓ per animal administered subcutaneously.
100 mℓ Polypropylene container with 100 mℓ fluid content.
10 mℓ Polypropylene container with 10 mℓ fluid content.
Intervet South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
20 Spartan Road, Spartan
Tel: +27 (0) 11 923 9300
Fax: +27 (0) 11 392 3158
Design Biologix CC
Meiring Naude Street
DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THIS PACKAGE INSERT
12 August 2003