Product Details - REVALOR® G
Reg. No. G 2714 Act 36/1947
FOR FEEDLOT CATTLE
A slow release anabolic agent containing trenbolone acetate and oestradiol which increases rate of mass gain in feedlot cattle (bulls, feeder steers and heifers)
Contains 100 doses in ten cartridges with ten implants per cartridge. Each dose is equivalent to 40 mg Trenbolone acetate and 8 mg Oestradiol (2 small yellow pellets containing 20 mg of Trenbolone acetate and 4 mg Oestradiol).
- NOT TO BE USED IN ANIMALS INTENDED FOR SUBSEQUENT BREEDING, OR IN DAIRY ANIMALS.
STORE IN A REFRIGERATOR BETWEEN (2 ºC-8 º C) AND PROTECT FROM SUNLIGHT.
- Implant pellets in the ear only.
- Do not attempt salvage of implanted site for human or animal consumption.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Store away from food and feed.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE : USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Dosage: One implant containing 40 mg trenbolone acetate and 8 mg oestradiol is administered to each animal. The 2 pellets which make up the dosage of Revalor® G are contained in one division of the multiple dose cartridge. Ten doses are in each cartridge.
Route of administration: The implant is placed under the skin on the posterior aspect of the ear by means of the implanter . With the animal suitably restrained, the skin on the outer surface of the ear should be cleaned. The implant is administered by the method shown in the diagram below.
Site of implantation: After appropriately restraining the animal to allow access to the ear, cleanse the skin at the implant needle puncture site.
The site of implantation is the soft skin on the posterior aspect of the ear.
The implant should be placed as far from the head as is possible without inserting the implanter into the area where the skin is firmly attached to the cartilage.
The implant must not be placed closer to the head than the edge of the cartilage ring farthest from the head.
The location of insertion of the needle is a point toward the tip of the ear and at least a needle length away from the intended deposition site.
Care should be taken to avoid injuring the major blood vessels or cartilage of the ear.
Intervet S.A. (Pty) Ltd
Co. Reg. No. 1991/006580/07